Saturday, January 3, 2009

I rmb last time.

I rmb last time i went boating with my cousins it was great fun.i did not tell u guys about it in my blog cause to busy.anyway about the boat,in the boat we have done alot of things mm like fishing,banana boat,snorkling,jet ski.And theres one time me my uncle brother and cousin jet ski to pulau pintu (cause its near) there hav to much seaweeds , and all the seaweeds stuck in side the engine so we have to take out all the seaweeds(it was hard work and took quite long).We cant ski out of the seaweed so we peddled,we took darm long to peddle man.lol.anyway we slept at about 1 plus and in the middle of the night the wind is darm strong it is about 32 knots and the whole boat was shacking and alot of ppl got sicksick.And espesially my maid she vomited 15 times a day.its like dieing for her as i did not even vomit once.anyway it waas great fun though.

No comments: