Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year

Monday i went to my grandmother house to eat after that i went to a person house to take hongbao . The person Dog is very fierce. after that i went back to my grandmother house again to eat.zzz.Boring day. But tuesday was not that boring . I went out with my cousin to my Ipoh house and i ate some of the things there. And u noe my small brother like monster like that , he eat dem alot.And i lost my PSP pouch . But gladdly my grandmother took it back for me.(My PSP pouch is in my Ipoh house).MM, and later i ate with my cousin at mmm....(forgot wat place). And at night i wentto my other cousin house to watch I-robot and eat dinner.The movie and the chicken Chop was nice.lol. Den i went back home feeling sleepy . And i slept.Before i know it it is school day again. (boring as usual).BTW Happy New Year to EveryOne . Wishing everyone a Blissful and Good year ahead. And may God bless you.

No comments: